Beginner Friendly Yoga for All Levels
Join Kirsty for weekly sessions to stretch, relax and unwind to boost your health & well-being.
Take some time for yourself in a beginner friendly environment to build strength and improve your flexibility, balance & mobility.
Monday evenings 20:00-21:00
Online sessions via Facebook Live
Join us anytime
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who would like some guided time to relax and unwind.
- Anyone who would like to boost their general health, fitness and well-being.
- This online class is suitable for all levels from beginners to regular yogis.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
- Start with some gentle movement or breathing to prepare the mind and warm up the body.
- Explore a variety of floor (sitting/lying) and standing postures, with options and variations you can take to suit you.
- Finish with some relaxation to calm the body and focus the mind.
- The aim is to provide you with the opportunity to focus on what you need. There's no pressure to look a certain way, just enjoy the chance to get the body moving.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A device to watch the sessions via Facebook Live, the bigger the screen the better.
- You may wish to plug a speaker into your device if you have one.
- A clear safe space around you.
- Yoga props (strap, block) if you have them, if not we'll suggest alternatives you can find at home.
- Choose your level of participation throughout to suit how you're feeling, so you feel comfortable and safe.
- £20 for monthly block of 4 classes.
- We understand you may not be able to make a financial contribution at this time, so just get in touch and we'll support you.
- Payments accepted on paypal (by card or paypal account) and bank transfer.
- We will send payment details once you've registered.
SOUNDS GOOD, I'D LIKE TO REGISTER
- If you like the sound of this and would like to join the class please register here.
- This form includes some quick multiple choice questions to ensure this exercise class is right for you.
I HAVE A QUESTION...
If there's anything you'd like to ask us before registering please get in touch here.