Brazilian Dance Class for EveryBody
Join Mika for weekly sessions that will put a samba in your step and a smile on your face.
Explore dances from all over Brazil in a fun and friendly environment to help improve your heart & lung health, strength, balance and mobility.
Monday evenings 19:00-20:00
Online sessions via Zoom
Join us anytime
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who enjoys moving to music and would like to get together for a virtual dance-along with others.
- Anyone who would like to access some structured exercise to improve their health and well-being.
- This online class is suitable for all levels and combines our higher and lower impact Brazilian Dance classes.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
- Start with a warm-up to mobilise the body and boost circulation.
- Explore a variety of dance styles with lots of options and adaptations of movements to choose from to suit your impact level.
- Finish with a cool down and gentle stretching.
- The songs and dances cover a range of Brazilian carnival styles and social dance traditions.
- There's no pressure to get the steps right, just enjoy the chance to dance for yourself.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A device to watch the sessions via Zoom, the bigger the screen the better.
- You may wish to plug a speaker into your device if you have one.
- A clear safe space around you.
- Choose your level of participation throughout to suit how you're feeling, so you feel comfortable and safe.
- £20 for monthly block of 4 classes.
- We understand you may not be able to make a financial contribution at this time, so just get in touch and we'll support you.
- Payments accepted on paypal (by card or paypal account) and bank transfer.
- We will send payment details once you've registered.
SOUNDS GOOD, I'D LIKE TO REGISTER
- If you like the sound of this and would like to join the class please register here.
- This form includes some quick multiple choice questions to ensure this exercise class is right for you.
I HAVE A QUESTION...
If there's anything you'd like to ask us before registering please get in touch here.