LOW IMPACT BRAZILIAN DANCE
Fun & Friendly Dance Class for EveryBody
Join Mika for a class that will put a samba in your step and a smile on your face.
Explore dances from all over Brazil in a fun and friendly environment to improve your heart & lung health, strength, balance and mobility.
Wednesday Evenings 18:00-18:55
at Penkhull Village Hall
£5 drop in
ABOUT THE CLASS
- A lower impact and intensity dance class to improve health and well-being.
- Suitable for those wanting to take it a bit easier on the joints impact and cardio intensity.
- This class is taught by our main dance & music artist, Mika.
- We'll explore a variety of dance styles, with lots of options and adaptations of movements to choose from to suit how you're feeling.
- The class includes a warm-up to mobilise the body and boost circulation, and a cool down with some gentle stretching.
- The songs and dances cover a range of Brazilian carnival styles and social dance traditions.
- There's no pressure to get the steps right, just enjoy the chance to dance for yourself.
- Class take place at Penkhull Village Hall, Trent Valley Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 5JB.
- There is a car park to the rear and on-street parking at the front.
- Please follow social distancing and hand hygiene as indicated at the venue. We will send more detail once you've registered.
- £5 drop in, with block discounts available.
- Registration is required just once before attending your first class then pay as you go.
- If you need support with the cost, please let us know - we want you to help you stay active.
SOUNDS GOOD, I'D LIKE TO JOIN
- If you like the sound of this and would like to join the class please register here.
- This form includes some quick multiple choice questions to ensure this exercise class is right for you.
I HAVE A QUESTION...
If there's anything you'd like to ask us before registering, please get in touch here.