ALL TOGETHER NOW
Dementia Friendly Sing-Along Move-Along Sessions with a Latin Twist
Join Vicky & Mika for weekly sessions to connect with others and boost your health & well-being.
Sing and move together in our easy to follow seated sessions to help your mood & mobility.
Tuesdays mornings 11:15-12:00
Free sessions via Zoom
Join us anytime - June to July
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Anyone who enjoys music and would like to get together for a sing-along move-along with others.
- The sessions are designed for participants who are living with dementia to take part together and with the support of their family members/carers.
- Residents of North Staffordshire.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
- We will start with a gentle warm up to mobilise the body and boost circulation.
- Vicky will lead us in some sing-along songs with lyrics on the screen and Mika will lead us in some simple movement to music with lots of adaptations to choose from.
- We will finish with some gentle stretching/relaxation and a final song to re-energise us ready for the next part of our day.
- The music has a Latin Twist with familiar songs in the style of Samba, Rumba, Salsa, Mambo and more!
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A device to watch the sessions via Zoom, the bigger the screen the better.
- A comfortable and sturdy chair with a clear safe space around you.
- A lightweight scarf or handkerchief square if you have one.
- Choose your level of participation throughout to suit how you're feeling, so you feel comfortable and safe.
SOUNDS GOOD, I'D LIKE TO REGISTER
If you would like to join the class please register here.
I HAVE A QUESTION...
If there's anything you'd like to ask us before registering please get in touch here.